- Our next meeting is February 16, 2017 at 10:00 am at New Lenox, IL. (2401 Ellis Road, New Lenox, IL 60451)
- HCWPG will be awarded a Special Achievement Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies of Illinois (ACEC-IL) at the Annual Engineering Excellence Awards Luncheon on Thursday, February 9, 2017 in Lisle, Illinois.
- Hickory Creek Watershed Planning Group presented at the 2016 Chicago Wilderness Congress conference on November 2, 2016.
- Letter to government officials is now available! Read more
- Another great Bio Blast! 2016 Bio Blitz was a success. The 2017 Bio Blitz will be in September 2017. Sign up to be a volunteer today!
- 2015 Hickory Creek Bio Blitz monitoring results are now available. Click to see 2015 results.
- Hickory Creek Watershed Planning Group incorporated with Non-For-Profit status in March 2012. The group has made application with the IRS for a 501 (c) (3).
- The Final Watershed Plan is complete! Take a look ››
If you would like to learn more about the Hickory Creek Watershed Group please contact Will Nash, President at email@example.com.
Join us to save our streams by planning our future! Preserving Hickory Creek now for future generations will only be accomplished if we:
- Bring people to our beautiful natural areas so they can appreciate their value
- Learn how to make space for more people while saving space for nature
- Make informed decisions as our municipal governments work together to benefit all our communities
- Enjoy this challenge and each other!
So join us. Explore this website and, more importantly, explore our watershed. Become familiar with our work and take a role in creating change that benefits you and your neighbors.
- Read all the current news about happenings within the Hickory Creek Watershed!
You can also use an RSS feed to get all the news delivered right to you!
- Join our Facebook page and email list to learn about meetings and volunteer opportunities or just to keep updated as decisions are made.